Saturday, October 31, 2015

Eighth Week

It is the eighth week of school, which means I have already done enough tests and quizzes for past month and a half. But with this week being the last week of October, events have been planned out for the Halloween spirit.
During the week, the school office had been decorated with posters and signs, and above the entry way were cobwebs with tiny plastic spiders in them. Tickets were being sold for Thursday nights Halloween dance during lunch time but I never bought tickets because all of my friends were either busy or not going due to the amount of guests your allowed to take.

So instead on Thursday night, I stayed home doing homework that was just given out to us during the week. I never saw the point in going to it after having it ruin.
My freshman year, the fire alarm went off due to the fog machine filling up the whole gym. We had to stay outside for the next half hour.
During my sophomore year, a guy came up to me and my friends and started grinding on one of them. We were freaked out.
And last but not least my junior year, I went with a group of friends and two of my friends weren't into it. One wasn't able to breathe so he had to sit down for most of the time, and my other one seemed a bit upset and wouldn't tell me what was wrong.

So this is why I never went to the Halloween dance this year. They always end badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment