Monday, October 26, 2015

Seventh Week

It's the seventh week of school and I officially passed my road test Monday morning. I had skipped my morning classes due to preparing myself for later that morning to take my road test. The many emotions I felt the first time I had to take it had got to me. So in result I had failed it on my first try. I had less emotions raging through my body as I had calmed down and knew what to expect for this last time.  I did a practice drive for an hour and a half with my driving instructor, Jon. When we got into ICBC, I signed in and paid for my road test. Sitting down for a couple of minutes, waiting for my name to be called. I saw my family out of the windows. They had came to support me.  That helped boost my confidence but also I had to keep repeating the words "I got to pass" in my head. So when we got back to ICBC, I was told that I had passed and was also excused for missing a shoulder check and a 360 check. The emotions I felt were everywhere. I had texted my best friend that I passed and even posted a pic on snapchat and a post on facebook. That's how happy I was when I had officially passed my road test.

No comments:

Post a Comment