Friday, October 2, 2015

Third Week

We were back in school again on Tuesday. After having a long weekend of doing nothing but having to study and look over notes. Tuesday morning was the beginning of dance classes and let me tell you it was tiring. After all it was the first time of actual physical activity I had done in the past 3-4 weeks. Classes were the same as the week before. Taking notes, writing a journal response and making short stories. But since it was Tuesday, I was able to leave school early instead of staying for another hour and a half.
On Thursday, I had dressed up in the nicest clothing I had for school photos. But seeing as it was our last year, I was given a white leis to make this years photo one of the most memorable and better looking school photos I have ever taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment