Monday, November 30, 2015

Eleventh Week


This week has been a really tiring week. It has been raining and we had a power outage on Tuesday morning. Tuesday was cut short as the rain storm had cut all the power. With us being the only high school in the district we were let out early to go out and spend the rest of the day at home or go shopping. I had waited with my best friend at the front for the whole lunch block for our mom's to pick us up. I stood outside in the rain for about 5 minutes and was soaked to the bone. I had to go back inside so I wasn't that soaked when I got in the car. My best friend, Rhiannon had stayed inside and was making phone calls to her boyfriend and texting her mom. When my mom came to pick me up, I noticed that my brother was driving the car. So I said bye to her and ran out of the school, trying to get to the car as fast as I could. So I spent the rest of the afternoon at Hillside checking out stores, and my mom trying to persuade me into getting a new dress for winter formal. But in the end I still chose the first dress I had gotten the month earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment