Thursday, November 12, 2015

Grad Formal Asking

On Tuesday around 2:30 pm. I had waited for my friend to come see me, as he had asked to meet up with me. It was my free period and I usually went home after my last class. I knew what was going to happen today, seeing as me and my best friend had talked about it last Friday when I had waited for the bus with her before walking the rest of the way home.
He was late. He said that he would be here at 1:40 but he wasn't here. So I waited and waited for him to come show up, which felt like forever. I went to Tim Hortons and hung out with a friend who I haven't talked to since 9th grade. We talked for about 40 mins. before starting to head out and go back to school. When I walked out, I saw that my friend was just walking up to the doors. I gave him a hug and he lead me back inside to get some food with his friend. He took my hand and lead me outside to his friends truck. When we got there, he told me to close my eyes. So I did. As I waited with my eyes closed, the song 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran started playing. The same song that we had danced to on Halloween night. Telling me to open my eyes, I saw him with a single rose and a box of merci chocolate in both of his hands. I can't explain how I felt at that moment. So when he asked me to go with him to Winter Formal, I said "Yes". That was a great day even if it meant having to freeze in the morning while running a practice rehearsal for the remembrance assembly. <3<3




No comments:

Post a Comment