Friday, December 4, 2015

Day After Winter Grad

Only getting 4 hours of sleep, I woke up at 5:30 this morning trying so hard not to fall asleep. Justin Bieber's song 'Sorry' was blasting off my radio. I laid in bed for the next half hour on my phone, but noticed that my phone didn't charge at all last night. It was still stuck at 23%. When it reached 6 o'clock, I got out of bed and started to make breakfast for myself. I turned on the TV and changed it till Apple TV was on. I pressed on the YouTube app and started playing Justin Bieber's new album while I waited for my breakfast to finish cooking.

After getting ready for school, I watched a little bit more YouTube videos and finished eating my breakfast. When it hit 8 o'clock, I went back to my bedroom to get my jacket, bag, and biology books. I left the house for school, leaving my brother in bed for the rest of the school day. When I got to school, I went to my locker to put some of my things there and get my binder. Walking down the halls filled with loud and bustling kids from the younger grades. I sat down at the tables in the foyer with my best friend. The tables were filled with grads in sweats, sunglasses, hats, and had coffee in their hand. A teacher came up to us telling us that if we didn't show up for classes today was a rumor. But it was a possibility that we wouldn't be able to go to spring formal.

My biology class had a few people missing due to them being at volleyball provincials. While my other classes had everyone show up. Lunch time was a pain as everyone was really loud and me and my best friend had headaches and were so tired from staying up all night. Trying to get everyone to be quiet was harder than we thought. During my free period I got coffee and hung out at the tables with my other friends talking about what happened the night before. 

When I got home, I changed into my pjs and laid in bed on my phone. Around 2 o'clock I had fallen asleep, taking a 3 hour nap. I was woken up a few times by my brother and my dad. After my nap I made soup for dinner and watched more YouTube videos all night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment